Inkomstenbelasting – Income tax. Tax refund is available to any person who has worked in the Netherlands and the employer paid the appropriate premium. Document required for settlement for refund of income tax is Jaaropgaven. Waiting time for a tax refund is a period of 3 to 6 months for the past year, if the settlement was made before the end of March in current year. Tax declarations can account for up to 5 years back, but then the waiting time extends to 3 years. There is a possibility of settlement of the costs for the school (min. €500) and a mortgage
There is a possibility of settlement with the tax partner – Algemene heffingskorting Principles of receipt:
- tax partner must be over 18 years
- tax partner must have a Sofi number
- tax partner may be spouse or partner, with whom we have child, mortgages, we entered into the pension, or have notarized written contract with a common household.
- tax partner must be registered at the same address minimum 6 months
- gross income person working in the Netherlands must exceed €15,000
- gross income tax partner cannot exceed €6410
Height of settlement algemene heffingskorting depend on the income tax partner and person working in the Netherlands.